Introducing the New Seattle U Visa® Rewards Credit Card
As a valued Seattle U alum, parent or friend, we are excited to offer you the Seattle U Visa® Rewards credit card -- the only credit card that helps support the Seattle University Alumni Association with every purchase!
Make your first purchase with your new Seattle U Visa® Rewards credit card and Commerce Bank will contribute $35 to the Seattle University Alumni Association1. Continue to use your card everywhere Visa is accepted and Commerce will contribute a percentage of all Net Merchandise Purchases2 to the Alumni Association.
Apply today and start enjoying these great cardholder benefits:
- No annual fee!
- Low introductory rate
- View your FICO® Score for free on your monthly credit card statement3
- UNLIMITED Point Earning
- Apply now and learn more!
1. Within 90 days following the account opening of your new Seattle U Visa® Rewards credit card, approved applicants must use the card to make a purchase, balance transfer, or cash advance for Commerce to contribute $35 to the Seattle University Alumni Association.
2. For every $100 in Net Merchandise Purchases made with this credit card, Commerce will contribute $0.25 to the Seattle University Alumni Association. "Net Merchandise Purchases" means purchases of merchandise or services on the Account, less any returned merchandise credits or service credits posted to the Account. Net Merchandise Purchases does not include Cash Advances, Balance or associated fees, money transfer or other fees, gaming chips, or fees or premiums for coverage or insurance to protect the balances of an Account holder's Account. Questions concerning eligible transactions and what constitutes Net Merchandise Purchases will be determined in the sole discretion of Commerce.
3. FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.