Freshman applicants should submit the following:
- Completed Common Application with Seattle University Member Supplement.
- A non-refundable application fee of $55*.
- Official high school transcripts, as applicable.
- Official ACT or SAT reports (can be listed on your high school transcript). The SAT Essay and ACT Writing sections are NOT required.
- One teacher recommendation
- One counselor recommendation
- School Report
- Washington State Running Start students must also submit their official college transcripts.
- Home-Schooled applicants should refer to our policy here for additional requirements.
*Seattle University will waive the application fee for the following students:
- students who have a sibling, parent, or grandparent who graduated from Seattle University
- students who will graduate from a jesuit high school.
- students who qualify for a NACAC fee waiver.
More information can be found when completing your Common Application.