If you're considering transferring to Seattle University, join us on Transfer Friday! The events are scheduled the first Friday of every month. Bring your questions and learn more about why SU has the largest transfer population of any private university in Washington State. Each prospective student has the option to learn about the admissions process through a transfer admissions presentation, an advising appointment, and a campus tour. Tailor your visit to fit your needs and schedule!
Transfer Fridays begin and end at the Admissions & Alumni Building, marked ADAL on the campus map (see button below to download). Parking is complimentary in the visitor parking lot across the street at 12th Avenue and E Marion St. Please tell the attendant that you are a guest of admissions and plan to show your RSVP confirmation email.
Here are some tips to make the most of your time on campus:
- Bring any questions you have in advance regarding credit transfer, the application process, or Seattle University in general. Some examples:
- What are the specific prerequisites for my intended major?
- What is the classroom experience at Seattle University?
- If I’m admitted, when will I find out my projected graduation date?
- What materials need to be submitted by the application deadline?
- What are the requirements for scholarships and financial aid at SU?
- What does it mean that Seattle University is a Jesuit university?
- What is the Core Curriculum? How will it impact my credit transfer?
- What will my professors expect of me academically?
- What are the study abroad opportunities for transfer students?
- Can I shadow a class or meet with a professor before choosing to attend SU?
- What kind of career preparation does SU offer?
- While not required, consider bringing a copy of your unofficial transcripts. Counselors will not be able to meet individually with students during Transfer Friday events and cannot perform official transcript evaluations, but will make every effort to answer your questions.
- Before or after attending a Transfer Friday event, connect with your Transfer Admissions Counselor: