Seattle University's Mission Statement:
Seattle University is dedicated to educating the whole person, to professional formation, and to empowering leaders for a just and humane world.
Upon completing their graduate studies, Seattle University students will:
1. Demonstrate mastery of competencies required in their profession or field.
2. Demonstrate effective communication in speech and in writing.
3. Exhibit professional integrity, ethical leadership, and effective collaboration skills.
4. Recognize and address moral and ethical challenges within their professions as informed by the Jesuit Catholic tradition.
5. Assess personal and professional levels of commitment to service for a just and sustainable world as informed by a global perspective.
6. Develop a professional perspective focused on life-long learning that is informed by the knowledge and skills of their graduate education.